Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Referred Pain From Kidney Stones LOTS Of Kidney Pain, NO Answers... Really Frustrated!!?

LOTS of kidney pain, NO answers... really frustrated!!? - referred pain from kidney stones

I am so much pain and has returned here and there, if he wants to in the last 6 months.

In May, after 2 weeks of pain I went to the hospital. Blood in the urine. The doctor said the kidney stones. He had a scan ... showed no stones. I felt something move from my kidney to the bladder 2 days after the examination. The pain a little ... just maybe a stabbing pain, 2-3 times per week.

Since September, the pain returned and I seriously again to the hospital. This time they found a large amount of blood in the urine (Level 3 +, the highest level to hear it is), and gave me a different TC ... Return to normal. Once again she felt something moving in 2 days after my review ... Pain gradually went away, but not completely.

Doctor has no idea what I was too much blood in the urine and pain with normal CT ... Then he referred me to a urologist ... I have apt one and can not until 20 To see November.

The pain is now back ... a lot of pain today. I am SOOOO frustrated, all of these pain withoutor answers. I am very concerned that this pain started out for 6 months and again .... and what about the blood in the urine?

I am very angry ... what is wrong?

1 comment:

Ailionor... said...

I think it is good that you refer, but unfortunately not on the edge, and nobody will be supported here, can give a diagnosis and it would be expected, the urologist. Pain in a urine sample is not a good sign - an indication that he have an infection or some type of damage to the kidneys or bladder.

Post a Comment