Sunday, February 14, 2010

What Do Dots On A Pregnancy Test Mean What Does It Mean When There Is A Dot On Your Pregnancy Test When Its Suppose To Be A Line?

What does it mean when there is a dot on your pregnancy test when its suppose to be a line? - what do dots on a pregnancy test mean

I have 3 pregnancy tests, first response and the early morning light blue. I followed the instructions and test 3, I have 1 point on the positive is that I have taken these exams 2 days between also.i each other at 1 weeks too late. What does this mean in pregnant women or perhaps too early to tell, or am I just getting bad luck and try not bad.

5 comments:

Sincerel... said...

I wish I had another test in the morning.

Ray said...

Wow, what are the chances of that? Currently I hold a positive attitude and seek to either another test or a doctor. Rare .... You get 3 tests imperfections, but that is what it is, you go to the store is? Make sure the test has not yet expired, if you find another soon.

Live with no regrets said...

if not a straight line, then a test is faulty. Line sttuff that change color when the pregnancy hormone to go through him. Try a test if you think it would be a little more than a week after their period of absence, or simply go to the doctor for a blood test

Happily Married to my love .... said...

I think pregnancy hormones were not enough, her pregnancy and that is ok or not, or proof of their evil. LOL take your pick

Stefany O said...

You should see a doctor and get a blood test

Post a Comment