Sunday, January 3, 2010

Cleaning Samsung Lcd Screen Water Got Into My Samsung D807 Cellphone's LCD Screen. Is There A Way To Get Water Out?

Water got into my Samsung D807 cellphone's LCD screen. Is there a way to get water out? - cleaning samsung lcd screen

I have a little water on the surface of the screen, unfortunately, clean, the water went down. Samsung says it is beyond repair, and not under their warranty, so I'm not going to stop me. When I called the insurance company, which charges $ 50 to replace me in another. However, the phone works fine just the screen are not good, but still shows. So, who has good suggestions on how to get water? Thank you.

1 comment:

G.M.I.L.F in training said...

I left my cell in a pool of thought I had lost myself, he stayed for a whole day before anyone found him. I let the sun in the back window of my car. He was able to work as usual, 3 days later. Think you remove it, the battery and turn the phone if you have water now ... Phone abstract is obvious

Post a Comment