Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Desk Blueprints Free Where Can I Get A Bed Similar To This One (but Cheaper)?

Where can i get a bed similar to this one (but cheaper)? - desk blueprints free

http://www.pbteen.com/products/p2240/ind ...
I like the bed because he has a small table and a bed in the bottom drawer built, this property is perfect for me because I have a very small room. the thing is a bit of your face.
Where can I find a bed like this (+ drawers built in a small office), but less expensive?
or perhaps (the shots or whatever they call U), so I can build?
Thanks

6 comments:

Well Hello ♥ said...

Thus, the site says not found for me.

But you try to build a set of Ikea beds in desk and draws have. Turnover expected to receive the best offers>

Well Hello ♥ said...

Thus, the site says not found for me.

But you try to build a set of Ikea beds in desk and draws have. Turnover expected to receive the best offers>

letsmove... said...

the link does not work: (
But try searching online. Usually you can find on sites like eBay and other things and you get a much lower price.

sharon s said...

You should try to IKEA

sharon s said...

You should try to IKEA

jeff w said...

Hello

try eBay

Post a Comment